History of Celeste Insurance Agency
Established in the early 1900′s as a one-man operation, Celeste Insurance Agency LLC has grown to be the premier insurance agency in Celeste and throughout the State of Texas. From our modest start, we now serve customers throughout the entire state of Texas. In 1978, Vicki Ellis Griffis became a part time employee of Celeste Insurance working her way up she purchased the agency in 1992 when her husband, Samuel T Griffis, retired from Proctor and Gamble and became office manager. Vicki was awarded Agent of the Year for IIAT in 1995. In 2000, Stefani Griffis Dunn, her daughter came on board and in 2005 purchased Celeste Insurance Agency LLC. CIA is currently owned and operated by Stefani Griffis Dunn, a Certified Insurance Counselor and Certified Insurance Service Representative. Misty Davis Dodson is the current office manager and is a Accredited Customer Service Representative and a Certified Insurance Service Representative. Our goal is to service all your insurance needs by providing excellent customer service, being available through traditional means but providing availability through social media and online forms, while being very mindful of your cost and investments.
Stefani Griffis Dunn, CIC, CISR
is a graduate of Texas A&M University-Commerce and has been part of the Celeste Insurance family full time since 2000. She worked at the agency during high school and college. She became owner of the company in 2005 and has great success in providing excellent customer service in the agency and providing an online presence through Facebook, Twitter, and online quoting. She is married to Joel Dunn and has 3 children: Austin, currently attending Texas Tech University, Katelyn, freshman, and Kylie, a 6th grader. She has two dogs, a cat, and chickens. She enjoys gardening, playing basketball, hiking, and philanthropy in her spare time. She feels it is very important to give back to her customers and the local communities.
Misty Davis Dodson, ACSR, CISR
is a graduate of Celeste High School. She became a vital part of our agency in 2008 and became the Office Manager in 2010. At that time she became our new business specialist and prides herself on listening to the customers needs and providing a quote that meets their individual needs. She is constantly
attending education classes, webinars, and reading insurance periodicals to continue to innovate our products and our marketing to ensure every Texan knows how special our agency is and to expand our Celeste Insurance family. She is married to David Dodson and Mom to her two dogs, Duchess and Blanca. She enjoys spending time with her family, attending car shows, and is an avid movie collector in her spare time.
Carri Johnson Minter, CSR
is a graduate of Celeste High School and became a part of our agency in 2014. She has worked diligently and became a licensed agent for personal lines and has already made a mark on our agency. She will greet you at the door or on the phone with a smile and even a hug when needed. She is our customer
service specialist and will assist you in any way possible to ensure your needs are exceeded. Think of her as your personal assistant for your insurance needs. She is married to Trevor Minter (a member of our local school board) and has 3 children: Katelynn , currently attending Texas A&M-Commerce, Mackenzie, an 8th grader, and Toby, a 4th grader. She has 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 Guinea pigs, 1 rabbit and a turtle. She enjoys watching her kids play sports, attending Celeste ISD events, serving her community, and making mums for Homecoming season. She gardens, crochets, and spends time with family, as well.
Kelli White, CSR
is a graduate of Celeste High School, Paris Junior College, and attends Texas A&M University-Commerce. She joined our agency after high school and is our renewal specialist. She ensures your renewal premiums are competitive and sets appointments with our agents to review coverage, etc. She is mom to her beloved best friend, Bella. She enjoys traveling recently going to New York and Disney World and attending her local church.
Trusted Choice agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverage and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients, and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
WHY AN INDEPENDENT AGENT?
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, who represent a number insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Call us now or click here to Email us.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
There is a difference!
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.